LogiPharma launches Asian focused summit, coming to Singapore June 2023
|Update : 23rd February, 2023
Singapore, 23 February 2023 – LogiPharma, the global life sciences supply chain conference brand will be holding its inaugural Asian summit from June 20 - 21, 2023 at the Equarius Hotel in Sentosa, Singapore. This will be the first opportunity for Asia’s senior supply chain, operations and logistics executives to find answers to ongoing challenges and implement solutions to create a more nimble, resilient, and transparent supply chain.
With the presence of over 150 attendees and more than 50 speakers from leading regional and international brands, LogiPharma Asia 2023 is bringing the challenges of supply chain leaders into the spotlight. The summit encompasses multiple verticals, spanning from pharmaceuticals, biotech, life sciences, and the Healthcare sector to ensure an unbiased and comprehensive view on the future of the function.
Attendees will not only get to connect and build meaningful relationships with leaders who are at the forefront of supply chain, but also get exposure to the latest technologies and innovations through success stories, interactive case study panels, country clinics, peer led roundtables, and more.
2023 will see heavy discussions on how to:
- Thrive in the face of shrinking profit margins and overcome rising inflation and a bearish economy
- Mitigate and manage risks in a challenging global landscape shaped by geopolitical risks and endless disruptions
- Drive transformation across all parts of the company to enable the supply chain to address more complex product demands, business climate and new regulations
- Tap on the latest state-of-the-art innovations to drive efficiency and bring you ever closer to the patient
- Integrate ESG principles into all areas of your supply chain and logistics
As the world continues to be rocked by geopolitical risks, economic downturn and inflationary pressures, it is vital and crucial for the companies to re-evaluate supply chain risk management frameworks and accelerate innovation to navigate safely through the business climate.
About WBR Singapore
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is an events service focused on running industry-leading conferences and summits worldwide. Along with a full complement of content marketing services and intimate networking events, WBR aims to educate, support, and connect leadership of the world's core industries. WBR Singapore is an extension of WBR, handling operations in the APAC region.
Sponsors & Partnership
Sponsorship and partnership opportunities are open and available at LogiPharma Asia 2023. For more information, please contact email@example.com
To learn more about the conference: https://bit.ly/3lRJLsp
Source : LogiPharma