ELPRO Leading Minds Network Online Series Begins Feb. 8
|Update : 26th January, 2022|
Buchs, SWITZERLAND, January 25, 2022 – Temperature-control pharma, life science, healthcare and logistics professionals will not want to miss the Leading Minds Network Temperature Control Tuesdays™ online series. Designed specifically for pharmaceutical, life science, and logicstics leaders, the live moderated panel sessions will be held every Tuesday, beginning February 8 through March 1. All events will begin at 9:00am CET, 4:00pm SGT and 5:00pm KST.
The series will address the following topics:
- FEBRUARY 8: Meeting Cold Chain Challenges of Patient-Specific ATMPs
- Martin Davis (ELPRO), Hedley Rees (Pharmaflow Ltd.), Gavin Morgan (PCI Pharma Services), Jackie (Heneghan) Peck (Pharmacy Consulting Ltd.)
- FEBRUARY 15: Modern Cryostorage: Building Cryogenic Supply Chains for Advanced Therapies
- Maik Slijpen (Janssen Pharma/Johnson & Johnson), Yuen Ling Choo (ELPRO), Andrea Zobel (World Courier), Roy Pang (Tower Cold Chain)
- FEBRUARY 22: Maintaining Product Integrity in a Global Supply Chain
- Henry Moran (ASC Associates Ltd.), Peter Knapp (Maersk), Brett Marshall (Zuellig Pharma)
- MARCH 1: Risk-based Logistics for End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
- Henry Moran (ASC Associates Ltd.), Emanuel Schäpper (ELPRO), Misoon Park (Envirotainer), Michael Lopez (Medytox) and Stefan Braun (Smart CAE).
All sessions, presented in partnership with Cold Chain Platform and PCI Pharma Services, will eventually be available to watch on-demand at ELPRO’s Leading Minds Network.
“This virtual series is made possible through the hard work and coordination of our planning team and partners Cold Chain Platform and PCI Pharma Services,” says Martin Davis who directs ELPRO’s Leading Minds Network. “We have an excellent line up of panelists who are eager to share their expertise on current trends and best practices impacting the pharma and life science spaces today and for the future. We look forward to their insight and unique perspectives on the industries they serve,” Davis said.
Leading Minds Network
The Leading Minds Network is ELPRO’s collaborative, thought leadership forum that brings together industry experts in pharma, logistics, life sciences and healthcare to discuss strategies, business processes and best practices, so that all of those ideas can be shared for the greater good: the safe and effective delivery of medications and therapies to patients worldwide. Learn more at www.leading-minds-network.com.
For over 35 years ELPRO-BUCHS AG has been a Swiss-based, leading provider of compliant temperature-controlled cold chain monitoring data intelligence and GxP service solutions serving the world’s leading pharmaceutical, life science, healthcare and logistics companies. Sales and technical support offices are located in Switzerland, USA, Canada, UK, Germany, the Nordics, Benelux, Hungary and Singapore. The company recently announced it was being acquired by Bosch Service Solutions. For more information visit www.elpro.com.
For media inquiries, contact:
Martin Davis, Global Marketing Manager | +1 740 568 9900 Ext 119 | martin.davis@ELPRO.com
Source : ELPRO