Moving Pharma Forward in SeoulThe event will take place at the Sofitel Ambassador Seoul Hotel on Tuesday November 8. Registration starts at 1.30 pm and the program ends approximately 5.30 pm, followed by a joint dinner.
We have an engaging program prepared. Here are some of the relevant topics, on how we together move pharma forward, that will be presented and discussed:
- The past, present and future of air cargo and IATA's CEIV certification program
- Cold chain distribution and shipping challenges; How to manage the actual issues occurred in finished products from a QA aspect
- Clinical trial supply chain trends and challenges in Korea
- Cold chain practice: How to structure a temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical shipment
- The future of dry ice cryogenic shipping, progress, and development
- Reading the future of temperature-controlled air freight in the shipment data
Some of the confirmed speakers;
- Mr. Baek Jae Kim, Country Manager, IATA Korea
- Mrs. Yun Hwa Choi, Asia Pacific Regional Quality Leader, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ms. Christina Lee, Business Development Manager, Pharma Service, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Mr. Dongwon Lee, Manager Customs & Logistics Management Team, Celltrion
- Mr. Sebastien Pradal, Head of CryoSure®, Envirotainer
The program will end with an open panel discussion with all our speakers and participants.
#envirotainer, #ccpeventcalendar, #ColdChain, #TempChain, #pharma, #SupplyChain, #ClinicalTrialLogistics, #temperaturecontrolledlogistics, #temperaturecontrolledpackaging, #temperaturemonitor, #Envirotainer, #KoreanColdChain, #2022events