Passive v active: an impartial discussion between key stakeholders
Tower Cold Chain Solutions are proud to announce the first in a series of hosted round-table events, intended to be impartial and educational, with industry leaders from the pharmaceutical, airline and logistics sectors.
The session will be broadcast live on Tuesday 28th September 2021, from 10.00am to 11.30am BST.
Questions being asked of the panel are:
• What affects your choice when choosing between active and passive containers?
• What is your experience of using different types of container and what variety of results have you obtained?
• Do you see trends in the market relating to risk, compliance and liability affecting the choice of container?
• With the increasing need to deliver vaccines in remote areas of the developing world, how do you think that this will affect the passive v active choice?
Followed by a 30-minute live Q&A involving all attendees, time permitting.
This lively and highly-informative discussion will be hosted by Henry Moran, Director, ASC Associates Ltd
The panel will consist of:
• Roger Chew: Global Sales Director, SFS Pharma Logistics
• Brendan Beech: Director - Global Network and Business Development, Maltacourt Global Logistics
• Mike Meakin: Vice President, Global Quality Regulatory & Compliance, DHL Supply Chain
• Maik Slijpen: Director, Value Stream Management, The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
• Michał Grochowski: Cargo Director at LOT Polish Airlines
#TOWERColdChainSolutions, #ccpeventcalendar, #ColdChain, #TempChain, #pharma, #SupplyChain, #GlobalSupply, #liveQ&A, #VaccineManagement, #2021events